joe225612

Hello all,

This is my first post on the forum, and I have an issue... which is redundant of me saying so (since that's what a forum is for), but I digress. So, I use Vortex for my Mod Manager, and have gotten DarNified UI to work with Revelations UI, and I have them running together with UIO :cool: . The issue I am seeing is when you are in any menu, there is no way to exit said menu :psyduck: .

In the screen shot of the barter menu, you can see that there is the accept button, but there is no exit button (usually the X button on the keyboard) that should be below the accept button. This seems to be present in the Wait menu as well... so I assume it is in all the menus. I did also try pressing the X keyboard (as well as all the keyboard buttons) but it didn't work :wallbash: . I am not sure who did the initial mod, if it was AlexClaw99 who posted the mod I am using, or if it was SGHi (who did the mod for Classic Fallout UI version). If AlexClaw99 tried to make the mod stand alone without the Classic UI mod, I am grateful, but I think not all the XML file options came with it. Not sure how to get the exit button to show up at this point :huh: . I assume something within one or all of the XML sheets is wrong, but I have no idea what I am really looking at in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Here is a copy of my load order if you need that to troubleshoot the issue:

0 0 Fallout3.esm
1 1 Anchorage.esm
2 2 ThePitt.esm
3 3 BrokenSteel.esm
4 4 PointLookout.esm
5 5 Zeta.esm
6 6 Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm
7 7 iHUD.esm
8 8 aHUD.esm
9 9 CrossModData.esm
10 a Animy_prostitution.esm
11 b RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
12 c Pipboy2501.esm
13 d DarNifiedUIF3.esp
Overhead3PCamera.esp
14 e PEDress.esp
15 f BnB special armors.esp
16 10 HatHair.esp
17 11 bzArmour.esp
18 12 DIM CUSTOM PRESETS V1.3WEB.esp
19 13 Goodies.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_VanillaPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_AnchoragePlugin.esp
20 14 RH_IronSights_Basic_PittPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_BrokenSteelPlugin.esp
21 15 RH_IronSights_Basic_PointLookoutPlugin.esp
22 16 RH_IronSights_Basic_ZetaPlugin.esp
23 17 RH_IronSights_Vanilla_NewWeapons.esp
24 18 RH_IronSights_RemoveReticule.esp
25 19 RH_IronSights_PL_NewItems.esp
26 1a RH_IronSights_Pitt_NewRifleSights.esp
27 1b TombRaider.esp
28 1c QToughChickArmor.esp
29 1d Ladyoutfit1.esp
30 1e DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL.esp
31 1f Fellout-Full.esp
Fellout-pipboylight.esp
32 20 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Thanks for looking at this post.
~Joseph~

Well, now that I take a look at the dates that the two UI mods were uploaded to the Nexus, looks like SGHi was the original mod owner... so, I am guessing there might have been an issue with the attempt to make it stand alone? Unless I just did something wrong, which is still not ruled out.