Fook 2 Sniper, 3rd Person, and VATS bug

So I recently installed Fook 2 and after 2-3 hours of playing it was just fine. then when I obtained my first sniper rifle I then scoped in and after that, my weapon disappeared. I was no long able to look anywhere but only move forward or backwards. It also happened when I went in vats or third person mode. I then would have to restart my game.

I am positive I have installed fook correctly and I am also sure there aren't any mods that are incompatible in my data folder because I re-installed fallout 3 and all that is in there are my fook files. I have only seen one other person with this problem so I can not find a solution to it. Here are the mods I have installed and their order:

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

CALIBR.esm

Fook2-Main.esm

Fook2-[DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esm

Fook2-Main.esp

Fook2-[DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp

Fook2-Main [Hotfix].esp

Fook2-DIK [Hotfix].esp

Greenworld.esp

WeaponModKits.esp

UndergroundHideout.esp

I have tried uninstalling the other mods I have installed but that won't work either. I have done everything to fix it and I do not know what to do. PLEASE HELP!

BTW I also have fose installed as well as ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! installed

Edited by bladedemon886

Which weapon in particular? I just ran your load order (less Greenworld and UH) and had no issues with WeapSniperRifle "Armalite DKS-303 Sniper Rifle" [WEAP:00004353] in first or third person. Are you positive that you do not have any old files from other mods in your Data directory?

WMKFOOK2 Compatibility Patches by Antistar should be used for WMK and FOOK2 along with a merged patch, but is a non-issue concerning the sniper rifle I tested.

Which weapon in particular? I just ran your load order (less Greenworld and UH) and had no issues with WeapSniperRifle "Armalite DKS-303 Sniper Rifle" [WEAP:00004353] in first or third person. Are you positive that you do not have any old files from other mods in your Data directory?

WMKFOOK2 Compatibility Patches by Antistar should be used for WMK and FOOK2 along with a merged patch, but is a non-issue concerning the sniper rifle I tested.

It is all sniper rifles but it started happening when I used a certain sniper rifle i cant remeber the name but it is all black with scope (probably not enough information) but ever since i scoped in with it, it has started happening. I am definately positive i have checked my data files so many times to double check but I cant find any other files. Before this all happened, I installed fallout 3 again due to fook 2 not working for me in the past and I didn't install any other mods than the ones you see above....

I also have gone to one of my first saved games and when I do everything is fine. But ever since I obtained the sniper rifle then I started having problems with VATS and third person...

Edited by bladedemon886

It was the SAKO-KRT42

I took out a FOOKWeapSRxTRG "SAKO TRG-42" [WEAP:0700D034] for a spin and did not have any issues. Verify that you have an approximately 2GB "FOOK2 - Main.BSA" in your Data folder and that you are using the WMKFOOK2 compatibility patches that I linked instead of the older FOIP patches.

I took out a FOOKWeapSRxTRG "SAKO TRG-42" [WEAP:0700D034] for a spin and did not have any issues. Verify that you have an approximately 2GB "FOOK2 - Main.BSA" in your Data folder and that you are using the WMKFOOK2 compatibility patches that I linked instead of the older FOIP patches.

I looked in my data folder and I have a "FOOK2-Main" file but I am not sure if it is a .bsa and also it is not approximately 2GB its 1.88GB

I also installed the WMKFOOK2 compatibility patch that you linked.

I feel as if I should completely restart my game and delete my saves because the present saves are corrupted due to the bug..... But I am not sure. It is not only the sniper, but also 3rd person mode....

Also, after I installed the WMKFOOK2 compatibility patch, It still won't let me mod FOOK2 weapons.

Edited by bladedemon886