Problem with the Pearl Redone in a specific savegame

Studenten

In a savegame which I started before installing any mods, I could enjoy myself without issues. But in another playthrough the MOD is glitched:

• If I choose male prostitute, the cutscenes played and subsequent dialog opions during sex are those for female Wardens, even if the Warden is male. The warden's gender is flagged correctly in the savegame, as Zevran refers to the warden as "handsome brute".
  • If I choose female prostitute, there will be no cutscene at all after the prostitute said "come with me". The Warden will just stand near bed naked while the chosen prostitute stands nearby but clothed.

If I remove this MOD, the vanilla dialogs and cutscenes for both male and female prostitute work yet I can't tell if the Warden is reconed as male or female in the dialogue.

Since I started the glitched game after installing the MOD, my guess is that something went wrong about this area "den100ar_brothel" under SAVEGAME_AREALIST. Yet I'm not quite sure where to look at.

Maybe it will help if I can identify the trigger condition, but neither do I have much clue. The only things I reckon maybe relevant are two hex codes (CONVERSATION_PLOT_GUID) appearing multiple times under the CONVERSATION_LINE_COND subtree in the DLG file:

• 6526F8E770484223A6FD7B72C1DE70C8: "I would have done this for free." (male prostitute to female client)
  • 64F06DB1ED4B49F18DF326A0B1C2D06C: "Your command?" (to male client?)
Edited by Studenten