Female Outfit from TES: Arena Cover Art

NukaKnight

For a long while now, I have searched but couldn't find for Skyrim a set of the armor that's worn by the girl on the cover art of The Elder Scrolls: Arena. I have really been looking forward to someone producing a CBBE compatible version of the outfit and would be very grateful if someone may induct this as a stand alone mod or into one of their larger armor mods. I have had the box to the game on top of my desk for almost two years now, and whenever I notice it, I always go to search to see if anything similar has been released, but no results. Thank you ahead of time for considering making this outfit a playable selection to the users of Skyrim.

I think I've actually seen something like that. No idea what it's called though. Maybe ask in the mod detectives thread?

Hmm... I can't really help find it but I believe I've seen that style, however with slightly different sleeves, in an Oblivion clothing/armor mod. It was definitely not Skyrim that I saw it for, but it would honestly be an easy port for someone who is skilled at modeling.

Edited by AvelonHellfyre