Body presets not loading

icolorz

Im new to this of modding skyrim, so I installed a body preset, I installed all requeriments too, opened it on BodyBuild, and build up the preset, the problem is when I go in game and press F9 to load it it just doesn't appear...

RaceMenu takes the presets from /Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/ So I figured out that folder didn't exist until I saved a random preset in game, but anyways when I put the 2 NIF and the TRI file it won't load the preset neither so... maybe Im doing something wrong or idk :c any help?

This is the preset Im trying to load: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43460

Ah ok, are you using a mod manager? If so, which one?

If it's MO2: Try 2 things -

1. Make sure your Game Data Path is set to the data folder. Settings -> Game Data path -> Skyrim Special Edition\data\

2. Doublecheck it's in the right virtual folder by checking the virtual explorer folder and checking: Skyrim Special Edition\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

If it's not in there, move them there. if it's there but bodyslide isn't reading it, try restarting MO2. After that, I'm outta ideas.

I don't know how to do that on vortex.

Damn

Ah ok, are you using a mod manager? If so, which one?

If it's MO2: Try 2 things -

1. Make sure your Game Data Path is set to the data folder. Settings -> Game Data path -> Skyrim Special Edition\data\

2. Doublecheck it's in the right virtual folder by checking the virtual explorer folder and checking: Skyrim Special Edition\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

If it's not in there, move them there. if it's there but bodyslide isn't reading it, try restarting MO2. After that, I'm outta ideas.

I don't know how to do that on vortex.

Dang I'm using vortex :'c Should I change to mo2?

If you want, but if you're already used to and like Vortex, than just stick with it. You can at least check Game Data Path because that's via Bodyslide.

Oh, are you running Bodyslide from Vortex itself or independently? It should be run within Vortex since that's the only way it'll read anything installed with Vortex.