BodySlide Troubles

ToastedOrange

Alright, so basically Im trying to use bodyslide and outfit studio for my Skyrim LE game, but when I try it in my SE game it works. I download the neccessary files and stuff, needed to make it work. I even downloaded vanilla uunp morphs, I am using bhunp , I don't know if thats an issue or not. For the life of me, I cannot get my bodyslide preset to work in game, nothing has worked. I have seen others fix it, I've tried their methods and have failed. I honestly do not get it. I batch build do everything(I think) and it does not appear in game... I can change it in the in game racemenu, but it isn't as in depth. I can see the texture mod I am using for my character in bodyslide too, alas it still does not work in game. I really need some help guys, I've been stuck on this quite a bit. I even tried other bodyslide presets and they do not work as well. I am using nexus mod manager, as it seems the most simple to me. If you guys need anything to go off, please let me know. I am not a skilled modder, and I don't think I ever will be. I'll appreciate any help I get.
Everything saves to my D drive I think. I've only installed a couple mods so far before I kep modding, I need to fix this.

My Game Data path is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\
My reference skeleton is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\res\skeleton_female_sk.nif