Place Duchess Gambit near Rivet City or even Wilhelm's Wharf

lordvico

Well, the Riverboat landing on CW seems to be kinda remote to offer a real temptation for the player to give up the main quest and ride to Point Lookout, so i thought if wouldnt be interesting to change the Duchess Gambit docking place to other location more... crowded.

Like Rivet City, below the access tower (near Anacostia, where Carlos sits) and bridge (where in BS aqua pura caravans sit), since RC turns to a hub of happenings in the second part of the (non-DLC) story, or even upper the Ptolomac as far as Wilhelm's Wharf (very underused place, only for a thug sidequest related to BS) or even Super Duper Mart. That would place the DLC start straight at the route of the player throught the main quest, what would pose as a challenge/temptation to divert to the side quest instead of resuming the search for James.

I dont think there is a "safe" port to Duchess to land north of Super Duper Mart, since the Ptolomac dries up in some locations, i think Big Town is the most north it could in theory navigate.