Makin an alarm/lockdown go off, with Klaxon lights, sounds etc, but don't know mutch about scripting.

hmberdal

Ok. So I'm makin a mod and need som help from you. I'm creating a vault and everything so far i going good. I have a working vault door and a good scenery, but there is something more I desire. I want to make som sort for lockdown option in my vault. I want the lockdown to activate klaxon lights, alarmsounds, maybe lock some doors, and enable and disable som items (lights etc.).

The problem is that I'm a massive noob when it comes to moding with the Creation Kit. Scripting is like Latin to me (incomprehensible).

I was therefore wondering if someone was so kind to try explaining me what to do. I'm stuck and would love some help.

I am not a scripting guru by nay stretch of the imagination but I'd say the first thing you want to do figure out how/when this lock down procedure will get activated. For example, does the player hit the "oh s#*!" button and the lock down procedure kicks off. You could also kick it off via a terminal or when you enter a certain area (i.e., trigger box). If you have extracted all the files from the games *.ba2 there will be a number of scripts in there (source code) that you can take a look at.