Help! Weird Messed Up Face Textures on a Standalone Follower

ThiccNChonky

Hi there! I'm pretty new to modding, this endeavor being my only experience so far but I would really like to make custom standalone followers with custom hair, skin textures and bodies as well as a face I designed. They're supposed to be some Elder Scrolls ocs and trying to make my bf's too.

I did follow a video on YouTube, several times at this point but to no avail. I don't play Skyrim on my PC for all have is a crappy laptop (that I use for uni lol) so I'd like to port them to Xbox One, where I've always played stuff. I'll link the video here for context:

Every time that I have followed the tutorial and successfully made the follower's esp and tried to upload it to the Xbox One version of Betheada.net, I find in game that my follower's textures on her face are completely broken. I'm not sure how to describe it but she has varying textures as I go to areas, like a weird purple texture with striped lines sometimes, sometimes shes not even broken that bad. I can see her skin but it has a weird grain-square texture and sometimes it's just a mishmash of colours and squares. Something else I noticed on a different attempt was the hair was somewhat opaque. I seriously don't understand what I've done wrong and I've looked all over the place for solutions, they never work they've been something I've already done.

I think it may be linked to the fact in creation kit it pops up whenever I open her esp and her npc folder that her facetint I think is missing? The warning saying "FemaleHead is missing a facetint", I'm not even sure if it's referring to hers for she has a different face with an implemented facetint. This probably sounds like nonsense but I'm not sure what else I could go off.

So can anyone help me do this correctly? I'm very, very confused of what I'm to do and perhaps am wondering if someone could instruct me how to do this all? Much appriciated!

I've linked some screenshots I took of her face in game on my Xbox One (Avellana) and another more recent attempt with the same problem (Hera):Â https://imgur.com/a/8fF2eoW

And also! I'm only using the Unofficial Patch, Alternate Start, racemenu, CBBE Curvy with the face textures and KS Hairdos on my PC that I installed manually to my game in that order (in case I had to include my mod list).