Kenshi Fps Boosting Tool (Modified)

sepheroth479

So there's an old mod a user made that I can not get in contact with and he actually reuploaded a tool for another game modified for an ESO Game, and I kinda modified it to run with Kenshi using his instructions he left in a readme to make it work with any game.

Short story short I can't contact the original uploader who made the WMC .bat file trick and I can't contact the other uploader who modified it to eso and posted it on the nexus.

I feel like this can benefit a lot of people who need performance mods to run this game.

What do.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Use it, share it.

Your introduction is a credit to the author. Put in a statement something like,... if this is your work please contact me.

Thanks for the support. I no longer have the file but I will remake it possibly within the week from scratch again and re upload. I have to research the author again and go through my emails as a side note. If you want to have a cameo in the mod send me an image thats cool or something and ill release an update, I believe this Windows media cycle trick on older versions of windows was a command prompt that ran in the background people who werent in my generation wont know much about this but when i release it im pretty sure it will appear as a blank bat file and thats kinda lame but i mean this would be for people who have specific machines mainly outdated ones like my alienware alpha r2 { still an op machine} as of the time of writing anyone can easily modify the skyrim fps booster tool to point to kenshi i think the command was @echo off and kenshis target path i also beleive the author also gave this information out so anyone could make it work with any specific game so it launches with the game. I kinda run a labor company nowadays and all my old passions are dead... Sorry bud ill get it up asap as i can