Zipped Up Vault Girl by BigCMan?

SeptyrCaleb

I guess I downloaded this ages ago, because I don't recall, but I like the design he had going more than the Vault Girl mod that's available now. Unfortunately, I have the Unzipped version when I want the Zipped version installed, which I have for New Vegas. I've tried copying the files in the hope that it would be compatible, but it just breaks things even more.

Not exactly a mod creation request, but would anyone happen to have the files for BigCMan's Zipped Vault Girl? Or know how to convert the files I have for New Vegas into Fallout 3?

Getting the files from someone other than the original author is not allowed here. It is the same as pirating.

You really don't have to do anything to the files if you are going to use it as a replacer. I have done this with other armor files many times.

Just copy the meshes into the correct mesh folder and rename it to the mesh you are replacing. Do the same with the textures. Toggle Archive Invalidation.

If it doesn't display the textures correctly, You will need NifSkope to correct the texture path.3

If you want to use the mod .esp file, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube explaining how to convert FO3 mods to FNV. You would use the same method to go the other way.