Strange1884

Strange1884

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
In response to post #90153243.

Spoiler

CDPR has lost all its respect and dignity... 

Thanks for sharing this!

fiskin1

fiskin1

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,564 posts
Wow,  that's just great.  CDPR was already in hot water for everything else going on with the game and now this.  Seems like the drama is never ending at this point.  Thanks to yamashi and the Nexus for bringing out this news so quickly.

hakchy

hakchy

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
well i didnt play in a some time because i am waithing for more patches so i just have to keep waithing

wolfgrimdark

wolfgrimdark

The Grim Wanderer

• Premium Member
  • 62,062 posts
In response to post #90150928. #90151413, #90152438 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Big difference though between buying an early access game like BG3 and a game advertised as full released like Cyberpunk. I like both games but BG3 was way more polished and bug-free in early access then Cyberpunk was on full release.

I have 167 hours played in early access BG3 and its an amazing game - great looking graphics, tons of hidden things to discover when exploring, many subtle layers to dialogue, lots of character variety, and overall looking to be one of the best games of 2021 if it gets released this year.

People don't have to buy early access either - there choice and there is no gun pointing to one's head. There is full disclosure on buying an EA game for the buyer to beware. Since it is early access they also want people to help test and provide feedback which means those serious about interest, not those looking to pick up  game for cheap and then sit on it till full release.

Either way there is no real comparison between BG3 EA and a fully released Cyberpunk with misleading advertising and broken promises.

Still Cyberpunk is still an amazing game and I got two play throughs before I set it aside to wait for official patches and updates.

HannaVictoria

HannaVictoria

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
Well, the good and bad news, is when the Gaming Industry collapses it will probably follow the path of the implosion of the Comics industry back in the 90s. Meaning that eventually it will turn back into an industry that exists primarily to make the thing it makes for the people who like the thing. By people who also like that thing, not people who got into the industry to make big money, quick without much care to what kind of quality their actually putting out.

Well... that and license things out. Which considering how long it took to make good comic book movies? There is still hope for gaming movies to become associated with quality one day. (though by then the movie industry will likely be radically different in one fashion or other)

aLp3r

aLp3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
Bruh this game can't take a break  its like fallout 76 launch at 2018

DaddyDirection

DaddyDirection

Hell is Empty

• Premium Member
  • 2,469 posts
In response to post #90157103.

Spoiler

The gaming industry has already collapsed once before.

staticinsanity

staticinsanity

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
In response to post #90150868. #90150943, #90151688 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's not a bug it's a feature.

driftscape

driftscape

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
In response to post #90157103. #90159943 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It's not going to collapse. Too much money is involved and more dumb people continue to defend and buy bad products. Guarantee you TES6 will be a massive success in sales. PC gaming isn't niche anymore. Neither is modding.

Edited by driftscape, 03 February 2021 - 05:43 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.053 seconds