• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

driftscape

driftscape

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
In response to post #90153243. #90155988 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It boggles my mind how people are even willing to defend this game, let alone make mods for it.

Edited by driftscape, 03 February 2021 - 05:50 PM.

LoganPP

LoganPP

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
Who thought the promised dream would become a true nightmare

LoganPP

LoganPP

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
In response to post #90157103. #90159943, #90162773 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Yeah, the comics industries is doing produts for the consumers... yeah... Thats must be way the biggest comics industries only make comics with social justice making their sells fall everyday. If the games follow the same path, games will become (again) a secundary market; with (how in comics) smaller companies doing games for gamers but don't have much space in market and the biggest making games for themself (doing what they want to fuk the consumer). And we are in another time, today the money don't matter anymore for the biggest, after all, they are being paid out to make politics and not games/comics anymore. And with the censorship thats is being implanted, every product thats get out of the politics the biggest are propagating (including marketing methods) will be vanish. Or player wake up for it, or there will be no turning back... who complained about DLCs in the 2000's know what I saying.

Edited by LoganPP, 03 February 2021 - 06:15 PM.

romulus2k4

romulus2k4

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I happen to be u/Romulus_Is_Here from Reddit. Looking back at my username choice for Reddit, I am kinda at a loss as to what I was thinking when I chose that. Anyhow..

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Cyberpunk 2077 Modding Community/discord, specially both PixelRickyRick and Yamashi for taking the welfare of the playerbase into consideration and being very informative and helpful throughout the unfolding of this whole event.

And this is a step in the right direction, for which I'd like to thank Nexus Mods.

Edited by romulus2k4, 03 February 2021 - 06:55 PM.

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
So, has anyone exploited the vulnerability to see if CDPR tech support actually does anything with the saves we attach to tickets?

Rexzone

Rexzone

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I have a question and the preset that are editors of Cybercat saves
, can it also be vulnerable?
example 
https://www.nexusmod.../1082?tab=stats

anton6732

anton6732

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
So when you play it, it isn't your doing. It's somebody close launches {'quickhack:distact_enemies()}!

etholas

etholas

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts
In response to post #90157103. #90159943, #90162773, #90164388 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

The golden age has come and gone. Money became the focus. Gaming, games for gamers by gamers is a thing of the past. Now you are a product and a source of revenue, no longer valued or human. You are a whale, a wallet, money, a resource to exploit. No longer a person, but a statistic. A demographic.

54yeggan

54yeggan

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
Holy chit. Like, holy actual. This is beyond crazy. Never heard of an exploit in-game this bad since the GTA Online SinglePlayer doxxing exploit incident.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,682 posts
In response to post #90166803.

Spoiler

The Cybercat tool (and by extension it's presets) don't appear to be capable of doing anything malicious.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.211 seconds