Fallout 3 Secure Rom workaround

CursingNash19

Okay so my DvD drive wouldn't read my fallout 3 disk. But my mac would so I figured to rip the iso off of that. Bring it to my pc.
Installed the game. But now I keep getting this "conflict with emulation software" which takes me to a securorom website. I installed the script extender to try and launch the game without needing the disk like I had in the past. When Nexus Mod Manager was thing thing and not vortex. But now I've hit a wall.

Anyone know of any mods of workarounds because I'd like to be able to play this game but since my dvd drive for my PC won't read the disk, It isn't damaged. I think its just the USB dvd drive isn't the greatest and struggles to read. Oh well it was 6 bucks and I was able to install other games using it but Fallout 3 is apparently a no go.

Use the latest FOMM to handle FO3 and FNV mods. It was made specifically to handle the Fallout mods. There is a setting to workaround the need for xlive.dll. Or you could just download and install the xlive.dll. It doesn't have to be active, just needs to be in the game Data folder.

FOMM: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991

Alas even with that I mod I get "conflict with emulation software detected"
Ugh. f*#@in securom. I even checked with their diagnostic tool. The only thing using securom is the Fallout 3 Launcher. But not the Fallout.Exe itself? But even trying to launch from just the exe trips the launcher. *slams head into desk*