Missing Dwemer Sphere Animations

tasalq

So I have been stumped over this issue for the past couple days. The animations for the dwemer centurion seem to be missing or corrupted, and I am certain a mod is the issue but I am not sure. Neither Wyre Mash or Mlox have noticed any errors so I do not really know which of my mods if any is causing the issue. I have attached my Warnings.txt and my load order, any help will be greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately I was not able to find any sort of issue using the conflict detector. Probably has something to do with a mesh file being overwritten, will probably just reinstall and figure it out from there. Oh well.

I guarantee your problem comes from a mod and uninstalling/reinstalling will not fix it.

*sees more than 200 mods in the mod list*

Good luck with that. Quickest way I've found, across multiple games where I've used mods, is a binary search

Maybe using a grep tool, like TextCrawler, to search your *.es? files for the string centurion_shock_baladas could help.

Edited by Dragon32

Well I want to thank everyone for their advice, but I am embarrassed to find out that the issue was I forgot to activate a compatibility patch for one of the mods. That fixed the issues completely.

Even we, who is stuck with mods, can sometimes make a mistake like what you just did. :P