Has Hotfix 1.1 or 1.2 changed any of your avatar body settings?

darksharke

For some reason after the hotfix update, my female V now has the 'landing strip' pubic hairline instead of 100% smooth option which I know was my body setting ever since the game started, without the slightest doubt and I've checked back on the dates of all my inventory photomode shots to make sure.

It's only just changed this week, since either Hotfix 1.1 or Hotfix 1.12 as I stayed on the original unpatched version of the game until only a few days ago. I've taken out all my mods and it's still changed so they don't appear to be the source but we know that might not be the case if patches have altered how things work.

Mods used are TPP Third Person, (which does affect visible body shape) FreeFly, clothing inventory mods, vehicle mods, weather mods (most of which unrelated to avatar body)

I can't understand why such a fixed choice feature has changed as I thought body settings were a 'one-off' that you could never edit again after avatar creation stage. It's definitely on my av and was immediately noticeable in the inventory screen.

I've loaded saves from well before either Patch and the effect is still changed, and yet this was NOT how it was at those times.. Ok, it's hardly a game breaking disaster, but how does a fundamental avatar setting like this just change out of the blue?

Is there yet any mod which allows us to revisit and edit the original game body creation settings?

A puzzle...

Edited by darksharke