Redanian soldiers mod

lucasbdj

Hello, I have no knowledge of modding so I'm looking for someone very competent in modding to do a mod which will include the following properties:

- The armor of all Redanian soldiers wearing heavy armor (i.e. all except archers and crossbowman) would look like the armor of the La Valette guard but with the colors of the Redania.

- Redanian archers and crossbowman would look more like this (with small metal shoulder pads):

Regarding archers and crossbowmen, I would like them to look like Jouke ( an archer of Radovid)

- Some Redanian soldiers would wear Nilfgaardian guard gloves.

I would prefer that it remain random so that the other gloves can also appear in game. By the way, I have not checked but I would prefer that all soldiers wear gloves.

- The Redanian officers and the Vizyma guards would wear a knight's outfit in order to compete with the big black armor of the Nilfgaardian officers:

The result should look like Arthur Tailles' design, but with the colors of Redania.

- The thin halberds worn by the majority of Redanian halberds would all be replaced by large Nilfgaardian halberds.

It would be a global change but only for the halberdiers obviously (the soldiers carrying a sword, a bow or a crossbow would always have the same weapon). This is the halberd worn by the guards in Vizyma.

- Intendant Tavar Eggebracht of the military camp south-east of Velen would be replaced by Talar.

- In Vizyma, the Nilfgaardian gwent player and treasurer would be replaced by northern NPCs. Intendant Var Attre would be replaced by Djikstra. General Voorhis would be replace by Vernon Roche:

It's not a problem if there is no interaction with Djikstra or Roche.

- I do not know if this is possible, but eventually to replace the shoes of the Redanian soldiers with the "executioner's boots".

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Executioner" href="https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Executioner" s_boots"="">
- I don't know if this is possible too, but I would find it prettier for the Redanian officers to carry the "Toussaint knight steel sword".

There, I don't think I've forgotten anything. I know it's a huge demand but I haven't found someone capable of doing this so far so i thought why not give it a shot by posting my request on the main forum. I don't have any modding skills but I'm sure it would take a long time to do. That's why I would be super happy if someone did even part of this request. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and thanks in advance.

Sorry in advance, I noticed that there are some bugs that crept into my post when inserting the URLs to the illustration images.