Mod idea - NPC's react to clothing/appearance

liberalspacemuffin99

Hey

After watching one of Gopher's lets play episodes, he mentions that someone should make a mod which makes NPC's react/notice (to) one's present clothing/armour. For example: if you were to wear Imperial armour into a Stormcloak camp or a Pro-Stormcloack town/village, you should be challenge and/or attacked on sight.

Also to add on the idea of NPC reactions towards player appearance, maybe a feature could be implemented so that NPC's recognize racial discord and/or amity and do things differently when around certain races.

Just a thought and expansion on Gopher's idea. I kind of want to try it, but I don't know where to start (I haven't used CK before) any pointers would be great.

:biggrin:

liberalspacemuffin

well that mod was made because there just so happened to be unused dialogue, for stormcloaks and imperials commenting on your clothing.

there probably isn't any unused dialogue that hasn't been used yet, so, you'd either have to recycle existing dialogue, or just do stuff like make npc's react by attacking or fleeing.

Or I suppose you could create new dialogue, but it would be kind of weird since the voice acting wouldn't be quite right.

either way, I can't really see anyone doing something like this.

I would love to see a mod that makes it so that khajiits actually aren't 'welcome' inside the cities, like everyone in the game says. "You're kind aren't welcome here" Is said about 50 different times in the game, so I'm sure someone can use it somehow.