Best Mods for a Thief

BlackCompany

Sneaking should not be that hard.

Max out sneak crouch you turn invisible kind of "enemy loses sight of you" very useful for

surprises. Get a good bow and upgrade the hell out of it crouch sneak attack as far as mods goes

Sneak Tools and the stealth kill mod is also very handy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all,

Can anybody give link to mod that makes sneaking EASIER? I don't need thieves tools and such ... things - I am just trying play skyrim, not THIEF! At higher levels sneaking is absolutely useless - every bandit sees you, no matter what! Even if he\she is sleeping and you are sneaking 30 meters away!

So, I would appreciate, if anyone advises mod that makes sneaking easier, without complications, and no need to spent minutes on maneuvering just to kill one damned foe.

There is no possible way that sneaking should be that hard, you gotta be doing something weird. Crank up your sneak skill, get all the relevant perks (which for detection is pretty much all on the left side of the tree) & if you don't have an aversion to using magic, remember: illusion & enchanting are your friends :) invisibility & muffle spells as well as muffle & fortify sneak enchantments on every piece of armour/jewelry you can possibly stick them on! & make sure it's always LIGHT armour! or else Imperial soldiers won't be the only thing that clanks like a kitchen :D

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I disagree.

There are plenty of mods that make the experience tougher instead of easier, Stealth Character Immersion Fix and Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket come to mind.

I was going to suggest Thief Skills Rebalanced. I use that for all characters.