We will probably fight the Thalmor in 2018

nightinglae850

Hence the DLC's, because they want to make enough Money out of us while making ES6, there isent going to be a Fallout 4 or they will seperate the Team like they did with Dishonored.

http://kotaku.com/5885983/bethesda-skyrim-dlc-will-feel-more-like-expansion-packs

www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/15124/20130205/skyrim-dlc-redguard-release-date-2013-bethesda.htm

But Hammerfell is a strong contender as well since they are still fighting the Thalmor.

Isn't that actually a problem, though? What if you want to play a High Elf?

But let's not count out the Summerset Isles. Don't ask, but I have a very big feeling it's either going to be a DLC or a full blown game.

Between it being the seat of the Thalmor, making it kinda important, and the fact that the place is almost as large as Valenwood, I seriously doubt it's going to be a DLC. If we see Summertset Isles, I think it's going to be in its own game.

Of course, my personal daydream is for an ES game set in both Valenwood and the Summerset Isles as one large region (not completely unrealistic since the total area is still about the same as Cyrodil) with sailable boats to let you cross the sea between. You could hang out in Valenwood with like Bosmer rebel guerillas and walking trees and stuff, or visit Alinor and get involved in Thalmor politics, or just sail around playing pirate and exploring all the smaller islands.

We probably won't get that, but a man can dream.

I´m hoping for a skyrim DLC in hamerfell since the next one is called redguard.

As with Summerset, I don't see them putting Hammerfell in a DLC. The place is larger than Skyrim.

Edited by Relativelybest

you can still play a high elf in Hammerfell i think, just like in Skyrim if you play a nord, not all imperials will try to kill you, and not all high elves are Thalmor

Just like in Valenwood, even though the wood elves are part of the Aldmer D. there was a huge percentage that fought the high elves and fellow wood elves, until them and the empire was driven out.

Edited by nightinglae850

No DLC, they moved on, now we have to wait for the next game, which is extremely disasspointing.

The Dragonborn never acscends to anything major, just a life of bandit clearing and adventuring, with some skooma here and there.

He/She probably died rich with 1-2 adopted nord children. I don't know about you, but whatever the next game is, I'm going to play it as a nord for the first play through so I can fulfill house Bandit-ballSmacker's legacy and bring peace to tamriel.

Heres what I'm thinking, since Hammerfell is not part of the empire anymore and are still fighting the Thalmor, ES 6 will be there.

The Dragonborn becomes emperor and goes to cyrodill, the Thalmor take the chance and tries to take Hammerfell. The Dragonborn rallies the army and fights the Thalmor in Valenwood and Eyswer, while your next character gets caught up in the fighting in Hammerfell.

Becuase of how famous the Dragonborn is, Hammerfell rejoins the empire. With all out war happening between the empire and Thalmor, your character fights and kills the leader of the Thalmor, naming him hero of Hammerfell.

We will probably NEVER fight Thalmor, because story in TES VI will be set another 200 or 400 years in the future so probably we're gonna hear from some npcs & read in the books who became High King or Queen & who won Stormcloacks or Imperials & did Thalmor achieve their victory or perish.

Bugthesda, will try to make something new & inovative, i doubt that they will stick to expand some really old stuff.

Edited by SkyrimFan108

Daggerfall takes place in the 3rd era 405
Morrowind takes place in the 3rd era 427
Oblivion takes place in the 3rd era 433
Skyrim takes place 4th era 201

up until Skyrim they were all fairly close to each other, so how do you firgure the elder scrolls 6 will jump ahead 400 years?