• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

papercut1x4

papercut1x4

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

(Please do direct me to a mod/addon if there IS currently one similar to what I'm requesting)

I haven't done a mod/addon search because it's a madhouse, recently though I had the idea for a mod while playing Arena.  Basically I dare anyone to create a mod that involves replacing the BGM/audio of any of the next gen Elder Scrolls game with the Arena MIDI bgm/audio.

Thinking into it, I'm guessing there is already some type of audio mod/addon for TESO or Skyrim SE for me to implement this, but I doubt there is one that includes changing ALL of the audio to it's MIDI "counterpart" lmao.

To recap, a mod/addon to basically make Skyrim SE/TESO have only MIDI bgm and soundFX from Arena.  Also, suggesting a separate mod/addon for the same but audio replacement from Daggerfall and Morrowind if the first request is doable.

Second recap, tbc, I don't know anything about mods but I'm pretty sure it would be better if the mods/addon specificly, separately, and only replace the audio rather than be mods/addons for "customizing" the audio.  Know what I mean?  Worst case scenario if the dialogue is affected in some cases or makes things overly complex, then this mod/addon should default all dialogue to subtitles.  Lastly, I think if it is not possible to not affect dialogue, it's not gonna fly with the terms of service for TESO.

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 11,926 posts

Do you have written permission from Bethesda to do that?

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,625 posts

Basically I dare anyone to create a mod that involves //snip//

NO.

Nobody is going to fall for a "dare", there are better ways to request a mod.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts
Posting in the correct forum helps as well... either way beth doesn't allow porting assets from one game to another.

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts

Basically I dare anyone to create a mod that involves //snip//

NO.

Nobody is going to fall for a "dare", there are better ways to request a mod.

I'm glad it wasn't only me, who read that and thought "lol nah."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dos, dosmod, audio, audiomods, teso, skyrim_se, pcmods, xboxmods, xboxonemods

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.020 seconds