I'm currently in need of some help with generating LOD for worldspaces (this issue happens in every worldspace I try it on). I have all the LOD meshes and textures positioned, so I start by generating the tree and static LOD's in the creation kit, which works fine. The problem begins when I generate the land using Oscape. Everything is done correctly, but when it is complete my worldspace goes strange.

The land LOD that is not in the current cell is either black, purple or not there at all, and the land does not appear on the player map. It is often very jagged around the edges too.

So I then try generating the land first using Oscape. When I do this it comes out fine. The player map and the distant LOD looks fine. However, when I generate the statics and/or trees in the Creation kit I go back to step 1 with the purple, black or non-existent land LOD.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing? Like I said, this happens in every world space I have tried it in, so the problem is elsewhere.

If you can help me I will love you forever :D