Loadout - Looking for feedback

Deazurain

Is it possible to have it so the left and right d-pad keys cycle through the load outs? Maybe that's a bit to complicated though. xD

Mehhh, how would you go about saving then? I could make changes to your apparel directly affect your loadout but I think that is counter intuitive. Do the two loadout controls work on the xbox controller?

Deazurain, on 09 Apr 2013 - 13:46, said:

ArtMurder, on 09 Apr 2013 - 13:36, said:

Is it possible to have it so the left and right d-pad keys cycle through the load outs? Maybe that's a bit to complicated though. xD

Mehhh, how would you go about saving then? I could make changes to your apparel directly affect your loadout but I think that is counter intuitive. Do the two loadout controls work on the xbox controller?

I'm not sure...

and I couldn't get it to work. =[ I do have a lot of script heavy mods though, but it should still have at least done something. I got the start up message in the top left hand corner of my screen, but after that I had no response whatsoever.

Need more people to test it :smile:

Will add it to my sig to spread the word. =)

(now isnt this a sorry excuse for a bump? ;D )

• 2 months later...

Hey there, this mod sounds incredible, and frankly should be in the game as standard, lol.

I've downloaded and installed your mod, it even says "Thank you for chosing Loudout", yet when i use alt and numbers to set new loadouts, nothing happens...in fact, apart from the top left message when i first installed it, it looks like nothing in my game has changed :S

Basically the same problem as ArtMurder, Mind you, i'm just using the Keyboard and mouse, not a controller.

Edited by Eggman360

I did load through SKSE, just a question, there is no MCM interaction with this mod?

With this being the last mod on the load list, shouldn't this overide any issues and ignore them? (understandably it might cause others to not work, but shouldn't the last on the load list work as long as the Master files are above it?)

*EDIT*

very strange, I cleared out all my others mods, had only Skyrim, the expansions, the Update, and Loadout installed, I got the "Thank you for ....Loadout Etc" message, yet it still didn't work :S

I'm about to try one last thing...

Edited by Eggman360

No there is not as of v1.03.

I would think so too, though others have reported placing Loadout higher solved problems for them.

Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help you. You could try my suggestion if all else fails :).