Loadout - Looking for feedback

Deazurain

I even tried installing in manually, and the same, still get the Loadout message, but as i press the keys nothing seems to happen, this is what i'm doing, litteraly step by step.

Load up my character, wait a good 30-40 seconds (just in case the scripts are still loading), Strip off my character, and press and hold Left Alt + then press "1", then i put items and weapons on, and press Left Alt+"2", when i then press "1" the character doesn't strip, and when i take them off manually i press 2 and he doesn't put them back on...am i missing something here??

I've been playing around with this mod a little and I love the idea but I am running into a small issue that hopefully is resolved easily. I use Deacons Dark Brotherhood armor and weapons but when I try and load a set using that armor set it doesnt equip the armor, it just leaves me naked. The weapons from the mod do equip however, both the daggers and bow will work.

• 1 year later...

For some reason this mod isn't working for me anymore. I installed XP32 skeletons, dual sheath redux, immersive animations, and a few other things, and suddenly it refuses to budge. I can save loadouts, and it tells me they're saved, but when I press the button associated with it, it doesn't load it.

Help? Please?