Holidays in Skyrim

KingKomodo3

I have clocked quite a few hours into skyrim and while I love the game , I just don't get out of it what I truly want. I want it to be immersed, and while there are many lore friendly holidays I never see any characters reacting to these holidays. There is a link to a page with holidays as follows, but I think with some scripting and some extra decorations at certain times of the years, it would make skyrim more interesting. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar just look at the bottom of the page.

• 3 months later...

One of the many things which could have been added to expand the game, but i guess npcs in different locations and stores being closed would confuse the casual players so they wouldnt bother buying the game... -_-

Even a market day would have been good, cizitens from all around Skyrim gather at Solitude/Whiterun one a month to visit a huge market event where you can pick up a lot of discounts.

The npc AI packages also seem to be more simplest and boring in Skyrim as well compared to Oblivion, they all seem to do the samething everyday and don't go to temple, visit friends, travel etc like they would have done in Oblivon.