Magic menu crash

Ohshiets

I used to have a problem with SkyUI, it gives me a ingame error saying I need something for it to work..

I press okay, and continue game-play anyway.

About 10 hours in and the error keeps showing up each time I log in.

So.. I deleted it, and all the errors stopped.

In-between the 10 hours and right now, sometimes I want to go lalala and kill stuff really fast, so I use PSB and speed things up for fun..

After that, whenever I open my magic menu it crashes.

No error, no freeze, just one second I'm looking at me opening the magic tab, and the next I'm looking at my desktop.

I want to post this here before I start deleting mods.

I barely eat food, and tried many things, nothing helps.

Pleaasssee help D":

• 5 weeks later...

can you list some of the mods you have installed? i am having the same problem. and i know now for a fact that it is caused by 2 mods conflicting.

the highest bet is on mods that add spells, or race specific spells your not supposed to be able to use on other races.

I used to have a problem with SkyUI, it gives me a ingame error saying I need something for it to work..

I press okay, and continue game-play anyway.

About 10 hours in and the error keeps showing up each time I log in.

So.. I deleted it, and all the errors stopped.

In-between the 10 hours and right now, sometimes I want to go lalala and kill stuff really fast, so I use PSB and speed things up for fun..

After that, whenever I open my magic menu it crashes.

No error, no freeze, just one second I'm looking at me opening the magic tab, and the next I'm looking at my desktop.

I want to post this here before I start deleting mods.

I barely eat food, and tried many things, nothing helps.

Pleaasssee help D":

When you had it installed, did you have SKSE installed? SKSE is necessary for it to work properly. It will still load up but many menus won't work correctly.

How did you delete SkyUI? With NMM or manually? It's possible, if you uninstalled manually, that you forgot a few files that needed to be deleted. SkyUI changes nearly all the menu interfaces.

This also would be better if this was posted in the Skyrim Technical Support section of the forum. I'm sure a moderator will move it there. You will get more answers :)

Edited by Illiad86