Hello people! I recentely installed and then uninstalled the new animation mod "Mystic Knight" and now i have a problem: The casting animations in 3rd person are not showing, for any kind of magic, whenever i am moving around while casting.
Pretty much like this video:

I have had no such problem before...any suggestions about what to do? Reinstall the game? Reinstall the latest update? Anything is accepted

Thanks folks!

Leo Edited by Leopoldo

Hello people! I recentely installed and then uninstalled the new animation mod "Mystic Knight" and now i have a problem: The casting animations in 3rd person are not showing, for any kind of magic, whenever i am moving around while casting.

Pretty much like this video:

I have had no such problem before...any suggestions about what to do? Reinstall the game? Reinstall the latest update? Anything is accepted

Thanks folks!

Leo

Hey Leo,

i kinda the same problem as you. In the POSTS section of the mod, check out the disclaimer.

This is what it said:

■After installed this mod, PC's arms don't move.

-This problem is caused by using custom skeleton. Or, your behavior file is outdated. Go to FNIS' page and search "SKELETON arm fix."

Hope it helps

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Idk who mentioned the FNIS Arm Fix and i know this is an old post,but thank you for that.I recently added XP32 and in 3rd person my character wouldnt draw his arm back or do the toss spell animation unless i was standing still.It would make my character rock his torso left&right like he was ding-dongin a bell or something whenever I was readying a spell.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...