Majorshepard

Don't necro threads, folks. Take a look at the forum rules. If there hasn't been any post in a few months then you probably need to start a new topic if you are interested in this (even if you have something useful to say after 4 months I suspect the original posters are long gone at this point from this thread.) Also don't yell and put things in all caps and such. Makes my eyes bleed.~Lisnpuppy

Don't necro threads, folks. Take a look at the forum rules. If there hasn't been any post in a few months then you probably need to start a new topic if you are interested in this (even if you have something useful to say after 4 months I suspect the original posters are long gone at this point from this thread.) Also don't yell and put things in all caps and such. Makes my eyes bleed.~Lisnpuppy

Ok, sorry, I saw that the last post was on April, so I figured it wasn't too long yet, but I was interested in making a thread on body replacers anyway, so I'll think I'll go by your suggestion.

PD I didn't put anything in caps, they were just a size more big than normal, in fact I just copied the title of the mod as it's on the nexus page ;)