CTD help about saves

Arsargaltera

Hello, i am new in skyrim modding community and have a few questions about ctd and modding, so my question is about roleplay mod that i installed and enjoying : You are not dragonborn, which disables dragonborn quests and basically you are normal human, this is good, but i also want to try new mods for dragonborn, but if i do so, i have to delete mod ( you are not dragonborn) . what i am trying to say is,

is it safe if you make 2 save? one with you are not dragonborn and second clean, without you are not dragonborn, will it cause ctd? when i would play skyrim with dragonborn mods i will simply disable the mod, and when i want to play RP one, i will simply reinstall it, will it cause ctd? or is it safe?

( sorry for bad english and bad writing)

I believe it would depend on your mod manager. If you know how to create different profiles with your mod manager you would create one profile as Dragonborn and a second as an ordinary person.

I do not believe you can do this in one game just by switching saves. This is a textbook example of why mod managers allow you to create different profiles.

If you are using Vortex I would ask on the Vortex Forum about how to create different profiles with Vortex. If not post your question about how to create different profiles with the mod manager you are using and someone should be able to help you. This, of course, assumes you are using a mod manager. Which is something you should be doing if you are new to modding.