Serana's wiiiiide wide deformed shoulders? And it's not the pose.

Sateisa

Like really! I have no idea why this is happening and whatever preset I use or none at all, her shoulders are deformed. And I have no idea what is causing it. It's not her clothes I could slide, it's not on anyone else. I have been trying to replace her body files with other characters via folders but no change and I honestly think I'm acknowledgable enough to know why that is.

I installed Serana re-imagined by froztee at fist before I spawned her via console commands to check out her new look (I had not started dawnguard yet, could spawning he rout early deform her?) and noticed the problem. But even tho I tried other presets, like none at all, seranaholic and now pandorable (pictured), it stayed all the same and it's not the crossed arm pose she makes.

I've ran trough FNIS and updated the skeleton in hopes of fixing it as well already.
I use Vortex.

Also pictured Iona with the same folded arms pose for comparison. I have played my first play trough with Serana and she was not like this before. (Nudity is censored)
https://i.gyazo.com/963c447e778955c860e99d58b0c5fa15.jpg

The only thing I can think of now is; Try to install another body or try to reïnstall the body you use now.

I appreciate your thought and help T_T But I have done that, so many times. I've manually changed her body from UNP to CBBE couple times now and I've done the same for my character who's shoulders I've shrunk so much in hopes it to rub on. I guess I'm just cursed as of right now.

Edited by Sateisa

At first I thought maybe Serana had been abusing buffout, but how could she have gotten that considering she had been holed up in a crypt and that whole Fallout universe to Tamriel transference thing created by the Bethesda legal team.

Some mod is altering the CBBE/Pandorable Serana look.

if she's still in CBBE form, you might be able to use an NPC racemenu interface (for instance, The Manipulator offers a targeted hotkey that opens racemenu for limited adjustments to NPCs) to adjust her shoulders.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it, learned soemething new (the fact that this works and I love it) but even when I made Serana look identical to me--Well her shoulders did not. They just refuse. Thanks for the thought tho! I'm so happy that people try and help me.

At first I thought maybe Serana had been abusing buffout, but how could she have gotten that considering she had been holed up in a crypt and that whole Fallout universe to Tamriel transference thing created by the Bethesda legal team.

Some mod is altering the CBBE/Pandorable Serana look.

Haha yeah. I am feeling this way now as well, and am slowly trying to figure out which one it could be. I just have so many accumulated so far.

if she's still in CBBE form, you might be able to use an NPC racemenu interface (for instance, The Manipulator offers a targeted hotkey that opens racemenu for limited adjustments to NPCs) to adjust her shoulders.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it, learned soemething new (the fact that this works and I love it) but even when I made Serana look identical to me--Well her shoulders did not. They just refuse. Thanks for the thought tho! I'm so happy that people try and help me.

I suppose you could also try a Serana replacer that includes a bodyslide, since slider values in bodyslide can be overruled by entering values directly in the boxes just to the right of the sliders. (racemenu doesn't allow direct value insertion)

ex: a slider allows values from 0-100. Well.. you could enter -10, or -20 or -100 or +120, or +200, etc. There does seem a limit the practical range, but it's far more flexible than racemenu.

Good luck