Hitler wasn't evil, he just had different cultural norms...

MrJoseCuervo

Biden is very much aware that China has us by the short and curlies. They could stop trading with us tomorrow, and it would hurt them, but, they would recover fairly quickly. We, on the other hand, would be crippled, and it would take years to recover. In the meantime, China would be the worlds sole super-power, and I am very sure they would take advantage of that.

what is that ? i have no words. i hope staff closes this stupid spread of conspiracy / misleading content and headline covered as a debate thread.

if i compare hitler's norm and moral with anyone there is only one name i can associate and it is definitely not biden. please close this incredibly stupid and misleding thread! a debate about this nonsense is plain injury of bidens reputation.

what is that ? i have no words. i hope staff closes this stupid spread of conspiracy / misleading content and headline covered as a debate thread.

if i compare hitler's norm and moral with anyone there is only one name i can associate and it is definitely not biden.

So, inconvenient facts such as this should be disallowed? Typical liberal.

Here we have Biden flat out stating that he isn't going to do anything about what China is doing to various segments of their population. (uighurs) It's on video. It was broadcast on national television. How is that in any way a 'conspiracy theory', or 'misleading'? You slapping labels on it, doesn't make it any less true.

Well Trump was called Hitler for 4 years...Yet He had the BALLS to stand up to China unlike the current defender of genocide we have in office. But what do you expect from liberals? The support killing babies and old people (Andrew Cuomo).

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

are you serious ? this thread headline is just nonsense and promoting conspiracy on the lowest level. sorry ! i'm out here

Well, lets see, Hitler worked real hard on genocide.

Zi is also working real hard on genocide.

If you miss the similarity there, that's on you. It's not a conspiracy theory, its a fact. But, we all know the liberals like facts almost as much as Trump does......

I must say, that "Town Hall" of Beijing Joe's was quite the eye opener. According to Creepy Joe -

It's okay to commit rape, forced sterilization, forced seperation of children from parents, forced re-education and genocide on sectors of your own population, as long as they have different beliefs than you.

There was NO VACCINE for covid before he became President.

Blacks and Hispanics are incapable of understanding the intricacies of using the internet, or registering to receive the vaccine.

And probably the creepiest of all ... He prefers the company of children over adults.

And what does the MSM say about him? He likes to sit in front of a log fire, he goes to bed early, and he beat one of his young relatives at Mario Kart.

Hmmm, "cultural norms" hey? Who decides what a "cultural norm"" is? Why the MSM that's who. Or as they used to be called "propaganda centres" and what the great oracle Orwell called "The Ministry of Truth".