Hitler wasn't evil, he just had different cultural norms...

MrJoseCuervo

I taught my kids to say what they mean. If I ask them a question, I expect THEIR answer, not what they think I want to hear. So, no lies, no excuses, no blaming someone else for something they did/did not do. Then one of them became a lawyer.... Maybe I did screw up? :smile:

Clearly not if you were able to raise children with moms. Are you one of those gurus with the weird light around you that seems to mesmerise women to become members of your harem? How did you get around the polygamy laws - oh maybe that explains why one of your kids became a lawyer.....

I taught my kids to say what they mean. If I ask them a question, I expect THEIR answer, not what they think I want to hear. So, no lies, no excuses, no blaming someone else for something they did/did not do. Then one of them became a lawyer.... Maybe I did screw up? :smile:

Clearly not if you were able to raise children with moms. Are you one of those gurus with the weird light around you that seems to mesmerise women to become members of your harem? How did you get around the polygamy laws - oh maybe that explains why one of your kids became a lawyer.....

Not at the same time. Not a mormon.... (in fact, I don't follow any religion..... atheist? agnostic? Something like that.) I am 60 years old, so yeah, I've had time to have a couple wives.

@Hey You

It's always droll reading your 'poke the bear' posts. :thumbsup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Central Point: Free Speech is exactly that, an open unbiased mind does not fear it, try to censor it or shut it down.

Ideologues rarely are open to considering the validity opposing ideas since they have already found the one and only 'truth'.