• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mice128

mice128

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
So the essence of my issue is that I have a floating letter "e" on my screen. Nothing fatal, but really quite annoying and immersion breaking. Attached is a screenshot. Also of note: This didn't happen before I installed enhanced hotkeys mod , but then I uninstalled it, and it continued. I also use DarNified UI, among some other mods. Please help!

Attached Files

Edited by mice128, 12 April 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Drohung

Drohung

The Dragon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

That's quite odd... It has to be something major, if it has that fancy text. Try playing with display settings. It might work. If that doesn't work, then just turn off the UI and the immersion won't be broken.

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,856 posts

Could you give a screenshot of the full screen perhaps, so we could see 'where' this "E" is floating?

kingtitan

kingtitan

Alien Deviant

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like a message script is running in gamemode that has a continuous loop.  I had a similar problem a while back with a script I was writing.  I think I can help if you can provide me with two things: 1) Does the phantom "E" disappear when you go into your inventory menu? and 2) Post up your load order as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ui, help, enhanced hotkeys, enhanced, hotkeys

Page loaded in: 1.058 seconds