Skse not working

Luigidude

SKSE works fine. Better than fine. Skyrim would be a much poorer experience for many people if it were not for SKSE. If users can't get it to work, it is 100% appropriate for them to blame themselves, as you described it.

If you're having trouble, try going onto YouTube and searching for "skyrim install SKSE." I'm pretty sure the first thing that pops up will be a step-by-step tutorial by Gopher that will ease you through the process of ensuring you have installed SKSE correctly. If you install it correctly, it absolutely will work and absolutely will not cause CTDs, or your computer to explode, or babies to die, or war in the Middle East, or anything else of that nature. (This doesn't mean you won't happen to screw up your game in some other way at approximately the same time, which you will then proceed to blame on SKSE.)

Good luck.

No, this is totaly SKSEs f*** up, my Skyrim worked perfect before I installed it, then tried mods that require SkyUI, (SkyUI needs SKSE) and everything went to Hell. Just about every forum/blog/post I've read is about users blaming themselves, try Skyrim without any SKSE. Works fine for me, just can't use my mods.

lol

SKSE does nothing but adding resources for other mods to use

SkyUI does nothing but providing an in game interface/framework for mods to use (and a very few limited features of it's own)

so, how can it be SKSE's, or SkyUI's fault, they are just resources or frameworks that other mods use. If it's too complicated to drag and drop things into folders for it to work properly, be happy you weren't born in 1970-s.

They both require the same thing: Skyrim uptodate with the very latest version, and the only reason why one of them (SKSE) wouldn't work when installed properly is either of these;

1. Your Skyrim is not up to date

2. Your Skyrim is not legal (cracked .exe)