Help deciphering an NVAC report.

SGTbayk47

Hi all,

A mod I have made is causing a CTD without NVAC, and a report with NVAC enabled. The script is called via a SetOnMenuCloseEventHandler, and it is the same script that calls successfully via a postloadgame and oncellenter event.

zCHmLlx.jpg?1

This is the NVAC report, which I can not make heads or tails out of.

The Loaded NPCs updated message is called at the end of my script that I think is the issue. The first instance if from the postloadgame event which causes no issue, and the second followed by the NVAC report is from the setonmenucloseevent for the levelup menu.

I will try to implement the script in a different way for the time being, but if anyone could decipher that report it would be much appreciated, thanks.

As a futher note the only mods in the load order at this screenshot are the official DLCs and preorder packs and my NPC Level overhaul mod as well as NVSE, NVTF, JIP, JohnnyGuitar, NVAC, FNV Mod Limit Fix.

Edited by SGTbayk47

From the NVAC description page:

* "h" entries are exceptions identified Heuristically by NVAC's "global" exception handler, sometimes handled unsuccessfully.
* "^" entries are informative, relaying possible return address to main code from external library code.

Unless you are running a debugger, doubt the addresses are going to do you any good. Suggest the xNVSE team might have some idea.

-Dubious-