Is there any way to remove female moustache/beard?

ChaosGuilt

Hey. I'm using the HD one (FO3 Redesigned HD Edition). Can I do something to remove them? I mean, lol I really can't help but notice some NPC, and specially my character, has an apparent dark moustache above the mouth. I tried editing the 'headhuman.dds' by lightening up the moustache area by painting the tone lighter but well, did not work and actually made it worst. it made her look now with white old moustache lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry this is late. Yes, I have looked and scrutinized back and forth in the nifskope, blender and fallout's data folders but apparently, still no success but well I learned stuff along the way thanks to that. I've found out about normal_maps and what it does soo maybe it's the reason it gives the character some moustache-bump above the mouth for it to create a dark moustache shadow illusion. Also, the issue wasn't from the downloaded mod as it exist already even in the vanilla. They've been around years now. Take a look on Moira Brown on No. 7 FUGLY!: The Ugliest Video Game Characters of All Time – OC Weekly to give you some image clue.

ChaosGuilt, check my previous reply.

You need to try to replace first two lines of the texture set in the nif-file for a female textures. There is "male" folder by default. Looks like the author of the mod forgot to do this.

Edited by audiocd