V's Shadow and reflection Mod suggestion

Fluffbun8

omg, I know! It’s because CDPR removes her hair when playing so it doesn’t get in the way from the 1st person camera mode. Also, her shadow while walking, jogging and running in the game is soo strange, but it was done so we the players don’t see a bouncing view as we move around. I think some of this stuff has been fixed in the 3rd person mod, but it still has some quirks of it’s own to be worked out (like she is bald unless I un-equip the head item). I know this wasn’t much help, ‘just letting you know that fixing her shadow will be a Lot more work than one first might expect.

omg, I know! It’s because CDPR removes her hair when playing so it doesn’t get in the way from the 1st person camera mode. Also, her shadow while walking, jogging and running in the game is soo strange, but it was done so we the players don’t see a bouncing view as we move around. I think some of this stuff has been fixed in the 3rd person mod, but it still has some quirks of it’s own to be worked out (like she is bald unless I un-equip the head item). I know this wasn’t much help, ‘just letting you know that fixing her shadow will be a Lot more work than one first might expect.

Gotcha ^_^

Thanks for explaining this. I wondered why the shadow was so odd.