• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RothSkull

RothSkull

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi NM community,I have a question I wanted to ask cause there's something that has been bugging me a bit.

I have Skyrim SE installed latest version and the Unofficial mod patch installed.

Now I was wondering.If I decided to install Skyrim Creation Club items etc,would that create a problem/s like new bugs/glitches etc? :confused:  :sad:  :ermm:

Thanks in Advance to those that reply to my post and helping me out with this issue.

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

I don't suffer fools

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts

ask in the skyrim forums, this is the vortex discussion forum.

RothSkull

RothSkull

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I already created a topic in the Skyrim forums before I created this one but...um no one replies about the topic. :confused:  :mellow:

grasshopper111

grasshopper111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Shouldn't cause any problems, as long as you install the 'unofficial creation club content patches' here.

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/18975

Mauserl

Mauserl

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi NM community,I have a question I wanted to ask cause there's something that has been bugging me a bit.

I have Skyrim SE installed latest version and the Unofficial mod patch installed.

Now I was wondering.If I decided to install Skyrim Creation Club items etc,would that create a problem/s like new bugs/glitches etc? :confused:  :sad:  :ermm:

Thanks in Advance to those that reply to my post and helping me out with this issue.

Educated answer: No it shouldn't.

Sad truth: Sometimes after aquiring a creation all your highly modded saves will become unloadable - this has happened twice to me already and really takes the joy out of Skyrim Creations. It just messes with saved games - everything is fine for a new game and it is really driving me nuts as the only way to get rid of a creation is by uninstallling the game, reinstalling it and then redeploying your mods.

Edited by Mauserl, Yesterday, 04:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, skyrim special edition, cc, creation club, pc, games, mod, modding

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.229 seconds