7 replies to this topic

AtomicAmelyn

AtomicAmelyn

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Hello modders.

This is a request for a tattoo-less raider skin for the Breezes body. I hate how the current Breezes raider skin had tattoos and a skin type that doesn't even fit with the other Breezes skins. What I'm looking for is a skin replacer that would look closer to the vanilla raider skin, but "fully functional" if you get what I mean. I'm tired of seeing how every male NPCs of the raider races seems to have visited the same tattoo parlor and make the game kind of lore-breaking. So, if anyone who has the time (and talent) to create a nude-replacer of the Breezes raider skin, I'll be very grateful and I'm sure that some other mod users like me will be as well. So please, let's hope that there's a modders out there willing to grant such a request.

Kindly,

- Lady S.

HiggsBp

HiggsBp

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 185 posts

Your in luck one already exists:)

http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/47099

AtomicAmelyn

AtomicAmelyn

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Your in luck one already exists:)

http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/47099

I knew about that one already. But, the skin tone doesn't match the other breezes skins and the tattoo are still a bit visible.

What I want is something that would be close to, let see, the Type3 raider texture. So the skin would be more matchable for both female and male raiders.

HiggsBp

HiggsBp

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 185 posts

I see. I might be able to help though it wouldn't be for a while. Finals will have me busy for the next couple weeks. If no one else has produced something by then I will see what I can do.

AtomicAmelyn

AtomicAmelyn

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

If anyone else beside Higgs want to try their luck at texturing, here's a picture of the Type3 raider skin to show what I'm talking about:

raiderexample_zps0a363979.jpg

*I censored the naughty bits to make it forums-friendly.

Anyway, having a Breezes version of that skin texture will probably help in keeping a sense of similarity between the female and male raiders. What do you guys think?

Drumber

Drumber

Amateur Artist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

I'll be making one but for Roberts as it's a better more high poly model

AtomicAmelyn

AtomicAmelyn

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

I'll be making one but for Roberts as it's a better more high poly model

I'm sorry but, I don't like using Roberts. I prefer to use Breezes since it basically use the same texture template as the vanilla body, which makes it easier to adapt armor based on the vanilla template.

deshaz

deshaz

Confirmed D.O.G.

• Premium Member
  • 11,459 posts

I would also like a higher quality texture version of Breezes, while Roberts is OK, it's not "fully functional" as LadySinestro put it, so a higher polly version of the whole Breezes body replacer mod would be fantstic :biggrin:

Cheers

DesHaz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: breezes, raider, skin, lore-friendly

Page loaded in: 1.026 seconds