• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Asayina

Asayina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hello! I'm getting a message in SMAPI that says
[Content Patcher] Loading content pack 'Lovely Kitchen' failed: unsupported format 1.20.0 (supported version: 1.0.0, 1.3.0, 1.4.0, 1.5.0, 1.6.0, 1.7.0, 1.8.0, 1.9.0, 1.10.0, 1.11.0, 1.13.0, 1.14.0, 1.15.0, 1.16.0, 1.17.0, 1.18.0, 1.19.0)
Am I doing something wrong when installing the mod?

nicolebalch

nicolebalch

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #91274158.

Spoiler

Oh no! I made it for the most current version of Content Patcher (1.20.0). Could it be that you need to update Content Patcher? It looks like you might be on version 1.19.0.

littlekerrbie03

littlekerrbie03

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How do I get the island? It's not loading in game that I can see.

Do I need to upgrade the house?

nicolebalch

nicolebalch

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #91321408.

Spoiler

The island won't be unlocked until you've helped Willy repair his boat, sail to the new island, and then find enough walnuts to unlock the house.

Broken030

Broken030

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Can I recommend a change to the pre-installed fridge? The design of the original has the section divider, so the animation does not match the two differently sized parts. Maybe lowering the height of the fridge, possibly to the height of the placeable fridges, and adding a decoration like a plant or a cabinet to the top would look better. Just food for thought. Otherwise, the mod looks fantastic!

littlekerrbie03

littlekerrbie03

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #91321408. #91323493 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ahhh thank you. I'm not there yet in game

skrho

skrho

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey, ive got a strange problem with the file.
I downloaded it and the file was named _MACOSX, i ran the game after installing it, nothing changed and i couldnt find any config JSON and every time i click on the read me file it says " Mac OS X 2 ATTR 9 com.apple.TextEncoding com.apple.lastuseddate#PS com.dropbox.attrs utf-8;134217984T6` z

OMS $4" the content and manifest files also have the same strange apple text.
Ive tried redownloading the file but it still appears as _MACOSX with the same content.

Any idea on whats happening? <: )
Thank you

Edited by skrho, 03 March 2021 - 04:57 PM.

nicolebalch

nicolebalch

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #91364443.

Spoiler

I have no idea, sorry! I am on a Mac, but I don't think anyone else has had any problems like that - it should be fine with any PC. I just downloaded the file again myself to double check and had no problems.

This is what's inside:
Assets (folder of all the images)
content.json
manifest.json
readme.txt
Reference Images (folder of images)

nicolebalch

nicolebalch

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #91327948.

Spoiler

Oh, I know. The minifridge and full-sized kitchen fridge use the same animation to open the door. It was more important to me that the fridge looks the way it does than to have the animation line up. Sorry if that's bothersome.

skrho

skrho

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #91364443. #91405748 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi again : )
I think ive figured out the issue!
it seems for whatever reason the problem was with the extraction of the file. When i tried to click "Extract here" it only extracted the _MACOSX folder somehow. Im not sure if this problem is related to what kinda pc you have or if its just mine being stubborn haha (probably just mine) but if anyone else has the same problem with extracting the files it seems like opening it in winrar does the trick!

I just got the mod to work and it looks great, thank you! : )

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds