why is conspiracy such a widespread problem ?

xrayy

please do not comment this at least partly off topic post just think about it and be so kind and spend prayers and love to all those affected at oxford highschool, michigan. thank you!

a 15 year old murderer used a gun his daddy bought him on black friday. a weapon i should regularly use and own only as a member of a public authority. just irony ? who is responsible that four students died ? a 15 year old lonely and ill soul alone ? another self defence case ? most probably not - but who knows ? maybe someone finds a video and a victim tried to grab the weapon of the shooting suspect - a clear self defence case if the shooting suspect finds the right witnesses and judiciary. we learned this in the rittenhouse case.

nobody really cares - not yesterday, not today and not tomorrow because the more than 200 year old 2nd amendment, crude traditions, nra and egoism is what counts - instead of weapon control and drastical restrictions. not the life of any of the countless innocent victims counts. these lives are just used as a political football...

so much pain for nothing and painful waiting from now on until the next incident happens. god bless the families and students of oxford high school.

Sadly it's not surprising, the more a party serves the companies the more it receives electoral financing notably through super PAC's that don't have any limit and bribes disguised as commissions. As long as the psychopaths will keep usurping the pwoer, as long as the parties won't all have thesame financing and as long as the powers won't be separated this problem will remain.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i expect any psychopath to ignore my wishes and not to have any feelings for the victims. a growing part of the society shows and lives pure ignorance and egoism. not even a debate without pure ignorance of facts is possible. the nra owns already one half of the u.s..

the parents of the suspect of the shooting plead themselves not guilty. it is consequent and exactly what i expected. maybe the son acted in a kind of self defense or a classmate(s) tried to steal "his gun" in the bathroom. we will see. hard to comment what happens currently with the society. four innocent victims are dead. another 6 or more are injured. if such a case has no "wake up" effect the society is sick and probably lost.

i'm more and more convinced - even before this shooting - that this is already the case for a big part and in some of these households you will find a loaded weapon under the christmas tree or in the vicinity.

i expect any psychopath to ignore my wishes and not to have any feelings for the victims. a growing part of the society shows and lives pure ignorance and egoism. not even a debate without pure ignorance of facts is possible. the nra owns already one half of the u.s..

the parents of the suspect of the shooting plead themselves not guilty. it is consequent and exactly what i expected. maybe the son acted in a kind of self defense or a classmate(s) tried to steal "his gun" in the bathroom. we will see. hard to comment what happens currently with the society. four innocent victims are dead. another 6 or more are injured. if such a case has no "wake up" effect the society is sick and probably lost.

i'm more and more convinced - even before this shooting - that this is already the case for a big part and in some of these households you will find a loaded weapon under the christmas tree or in the vicinity.

This looks a lot like the rantings of raging leftist, that seems to think the government can solve every problem. Got news for ya. The government isn't in the business of SOLVING problems. They create them, to keep the population divided, so they can maintain their power base.

Ever notice that most mass-shootings happen in gun free zones? Why do you think that is?