why is conspiracy such a widespread problem ?

xrayy

disregard

press added news regarding my topic

so it seems to be clear: some former conspiracy and lie friendly trump administrators join fox news... and sadly not for comedy...

mcenany:

”We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here… isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?” — Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20

me:

we need more of such open minded reporters...

3/03/21

and this is just one of countless examples.

so you know where to get "the real america first news" :wink: - not really surprising.

in my opinion decisions like that contribute to the problem i want to discuss in this thread even if normal people should be able to recognize it by themselves.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we stop pussyfooting around, 95% of conspiracy theories and other BS comes from right wingers.

Now THAT is funny. It's also completely false. Dems have their own favorite conspiracy theories as well. In all reality, I think the political distribution of 'theorists' is pretty even...... Just not all the same theories. :D

If we stop pussyfooting around, 95% of conspiracy theories and other BS comes from right wingers.

Now THAT is funny. It's also completely false. Dems have their own favorite conspiracy theories as well. In all reality, I think the political distribution of 'theorists' is pretty even...... Just not all the same theories. :D

it's not funny . it is simply true. please show me the dem conspiracy theories. or do you mean the fake accounts of the ultra right extremists just claiming they are left while spreading stupid content ?

they are mostly identified as fake and closed in the meantime.

even still a laughable theory existed that left terrorists are responsible for the storm of the capitol. no joke - some people still believe this stupid far right tale - probably supported by mrs mcenany on fox tv...

ah yes, this video is the reason why trump pardoned flint after he fired him... right ?

thanks for this masterpiece. and where is the connection to the debate topic ?

Funny how all of a sudden, when provided proof of something YOU asked for, we need to get back on topic. However I'll leave this one here as well, in case we need something a little more recent. Part of the "conspiracy theory" xrayy has spouted on numerous occasions regarding President Trumps response to covid.

it's not funny . it is simply true. please show me the dem conspiracy theories. or do you mean the fake accounts of the ultra right extremists just claiming they are left while spreading stupid content ?

they are mostly identified as fake and closed in the meantime.

even still a laughable theory existed that left terrorists are responsible for the storm of the capitol. no joke - some people still believe this stupid far right tale - probably supported by mrs mcenany on fox tv...

True? Really? I would just LOVE to see ANY evidence of that. And NOT from some leftist mouthpiece network either please.

You don't want to see a conspiracy theory when it's right in front of your eyes or maybe you see it but tell to yourself that it's something else because there was something real about it, like every conspiracy theory.

And it comes as a surprise to none, lies and deception are the best weapons of war afterall and they're used everyday by the media to push whatever narrative they decide that day, or was decided for them. I don't think there's anything to talk about here when everyone's decided that their team does no wrong and the other team is always wrong. What a waste of time

Edited by DanteRedfield