I can no longer tattoo my warriors on show race menu overlay collection

LBabin

Hello, I wanted to know if my problem exists and it seems that it doesn't, here it is, after downloading player rotation in showracemenu, I wanted to test it in game and my makeup tab, body, hands, feet etc, disappeared, the tab is there, but no list. So I removed this mod, but once back in game, still no tab, I removed and put back the show race menu overlay mod, still nothing, I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, still nothing, I would like to know why and if there is a way to fix it, because I like to tattoo my warriors. :ninja: I want to say here that I'm on MO, loot, wry bash, TES5Edit, Resaver and CK. Thanks for your answers. :happy:

Edited by LBabin

I'm really sorry, but it seems that I've been able to fix the problem, in a nutshell... Avast...I still had to uninstall the mods, Race Menu, Show Race Menu PreCacheKiller as well as Race Menu Overlay Collection, I had to delete the mods files in the explorer ++ of MO, I reinstalled them, of course, and once in game, I found them again. If this happens to one of our subscribers, I hope it will help. Don't forget, even if I put MO and Skyrim in my Anti virus, it still removed some files of MO AND Skyrim (mod files) but I did it in my normal folders, maybe it should be done in the virtual folders, check it, I'll come back to you once done. It is imperative to delete the files in the mods folder of the Explorer++ of MO and to reinstall everything. Thanks, even if you didn't have time to do anything. But if it can help, I authorize to give this explanation to other subscribers. Bye bye.