Animated Eating And Drinking

MitchiMitchy

Ever stumbled into The Afterlife or Moxie's Bar and walked over to the barkeeper? Seeing all these nice looking drinks, and you be like HELL YEAH let's get drunk!!

Only being quite dissapointed that you actually can't see V taking a sip of that vodka. That should have been a experience in the game and I really want it to be in the game.

Unfortunately I can't mod, I am a complete blockhead on that level.

So if it's possible, could a talented modder please make a attempt to animate the drinking, or just at least implement the shots to the drinks. The shot animations are already in the game, maybe something with that?

And there is the problem with food. When you press the button, the food gets magically transported into the belly, which I find really unimmersive. There are a few eating animations in the game, but I haven't seen one for V.

Ever stumbled into The Afterlife or Moxie's Bar and walked over to the barkeeper? Seeing all these nice looking drinks, and you be like HELL YEAH let's get drunk!!

Only being quite dissapointed that you actually can't see V taking a sip of that vodka. That should have been a experience in the game and I really want it to be in the game.

Unfortunately I can't mod, I am a complete blockhead on that level.

So if it's possible, could a talented modder please make a attempt to animate the drinking, or just at least implement the shots to the drinks. The shot animations are already in the game, maybe something with that?

And there is the problem with food. When you press the button, the food gets magically transported into the belly, which I find really unimmersive. There are a few eating animations in the game, but I haven't seen one for V.

would be a huge leap for RP purposes