Epic Fan DLC in honour of Not having anymore DLC for SKYRIM

Mikesmoddingworkshop

I want this to be a large Project Done by Many modders as a community

It must be about 5 hours of extra gameplay[main quest only]

In this modders must use the skyrim engine to the max in making magnificent puzzles and mechanics

I want this mod to bring us the content that bethesda promised but are not giving us.

.okay.......after some time Merune Dagon forges a plan to spread Chaos in Skyrim for his Enjoyment so he Makes deals with Hermaus Mora and Molag Baul to free Harkon and the other dragon born they then use the old dragonborn's soul which corrupts you and makes you do evil. Harkon possesses a courier

And brings you a letter that calls you to the Ruin of Araktopes where you defeat some beasts and to proceed further you have to press down a button an a pedestal. Upon pressing this button the pedestal reanimates and gives power to Miraak (the old dragonborn) in your body and he takes over. For years you are mad and dead and your body is being used by Miraak, when you finally regain your sanity and because of the power split into two the old dragonborn who is more powerful and dark and the new dragonborn who is weaker...the old dragonborn makes you a slave and you have to fight in his arena for the rest of your life. For his entertainment.

one of the prisoners, an argonian tells you of a way to escape....a ritual where he merges his blood with yours and pray to Akatosh so that you can get the argonian beast form which turns you into a big half crocodile and you escape using that power you then discover how in your corrupted days you became Evil High King of Skyrim. and you follow your tracks undoing the darkness you have made seeking the power to defeat the new evil high king...you stumble upon a group of rebels that tell you a tale of the Sword of Cortatious which was locked away in time by the Dwemer and you have to go back in time and learn more of it ......... your quest now is to go back to the evil dragonborn’s castle and regain the elder scrolls so that you may go back in time you sneak in and find the scrolls but just as you are about o take them you are discovered but just before he kills you, you do the call of valor shout ant one of your companions from Sovengaurd takes the scrolls and when you regain your consciousness you are in Sovenguard and a woman is speaking of how you have earned your rest but you get up and you find your companion who gives you the scrolls, now you travel to the realm of Arkay to ask Arkay for your life back since when you are on earth you are only ethereal due to your death, he puts you to test by giving you a test of might....you fight Harkon again, but only his shadow, you fight the dragonborn's shadow and finally you face Alduin reborn (a dragon), when you slay him He turns to ash and rises in his humanoid form and is tougher. After defeating him you are then granted mortality again on the basis that you slay the leader of the cannibals who are defiling the graves and catacombs.

after you defeat the leader you can the return to finding a Dwemer temple in an underground ruin that has a capsule that is only powered by the (3)elderscolls (blood)(dragon)(sun)

this capsule takes you back in time and you befriend a Dwemer by saving him from an attack by a rouge Dwemer mech…this man leads you to his longtime friend who has dedicated his life to research on the sword of Cortatious....in order to obtain this sword you had to defeat its guardians who are really the sons of Magnus...in order to defeat them you had to have a special sword which only could be forged by the great Dwemer blacksmiths...fortunately you find one but in order to forge this sword you need dragon blood which you get from Alduin's shadow and your blood.... the blade is forged and you slay the two sons of Magnus and your reword is the blade of Cortaious and new champion of Magnus…..as champion of Magnus you get glowing eyes and the lightning power of the staff of Magnus but much better and stronger...you then return to slay the old Dragonborn with the power of the sword and Magnus ...you return only to find a war in Skyrim.... the rebels vs. the high king's corrupted you fight your way to the castle of Harkon who is now an even more powerful shadow mater vampire....you slay him and upon doing so the sword slices a portal to oblivion where you fight an even more powerful version of him and defeat him...you return to Skyrim and to kill the high king but to your surprise he also bears a similar sword but corrupted you fight him but he is too power full...he only goes on his knees and says that you cannot defeat or kill him because you are linked and he has all your power he then casts a spell and teleports you outside his castle...you go back and speak to the elder of the rebels who speaks of a mirror that is use to separate any bond.....he tells you of how it was used but you need the hands of Galduf to be able to touch it so you set out to find them in an old Dwemer ruin after you find them you need the fragment of Galduf which is kept by the Dawnguard(it was made into an amulet by Isran a reminder of how he was cured of being a vampire[a secret not known by many]. he agrees to give you the amulet on the basis that you helped kill Harkon and then you setoff to find the mirror which is in three fragments...1 in Solstiem and on the throat of the world but only found if you use the blood scroll.

the last in a Nordic ruin near Falkreath you gather these and then with the help of Eorlund Gray-Mane

you manage to reconstruct the mirror and go back to battle the evil high king and when you slay him you also go to oblivion to destroy him the completely,,,then you return to Skyrim and they crown you high king

-end-

I have really summarized the idea because there is too much detail…. i.e. knew creatures, side quests, other weapons and factions, followers and the like, armors and maps

By-Michael Gaga(Kingkupkake/[Mark]Gixi)

Edited by Bazz2030

Its sounds like a good idea, but to make 9 hours of gameplay and quests, just for the main storyline is very extortionate. There is a huge process just to make one quest and can take upto 30-40 minutes to make it. I guess there are many "modders" around that could help you with this mod. And I would love to see it come alive, good luck.

Its sounds like a good idea, but to make 9 hours of gameplay and quests, just for the main storyline is very extortionate. There is a huge process just to make one quest and can take upto 30-40 minutes to make it. I guess there are many "modders" around that could help you with this mod. And I would love to see it come alive, good luck.

I agree. mm so what if a group of modders attempt this & then put all their work/ideas together to form the quest line?

30-40 minutes to do 1 quest?.. then you're going to need a team of 8 - 10.. right?

• 3 weeks later...

You had me until the part where the player gets taken over and controlled. Nothing pisses me off more than a game where you lose control of your character and the decisions he makes/actions he performs.

Meh. Redemption from something I wouldn't do to begin with? I'd pass. Not to mention that proposed story has a cameo of like every Elder Scrolls enemy since Morrowind, which comes off as unrealistic and demeans your efforts against them in previous quests.