Caboose001

TL;DR: New versions of Dragon Priest masks combined with hoods from Winter Is Coming, Cloaks of Skyrim, and/or Frostfall hoods for unified aesthetics and benefits of exposure protection and the Dragon Priest masks' inherent enchantments.

So there I was.. I was traversing the harsh cold heights of Solstheim in my wintry Frostfall clothing -- armored fur hood, winter travel cloak, lined gloves, trekking boots -- the works. I stumble into a barrow hoping to find refuge from the cold. I made camp in a cistern. After warming up I decided to venture farther into the tomb. I eventually ran into a Dragon Priest, Dukaan, and vanquished him. I picked up his mask as a token of my victory. Being the best piece of heavy armor I now owned, I equipped it over my heavy armor frostfall hood, unequipping the previous hood. Now that I had no exposure protection I equipped a different hood that equipped along with my new helmet. Now I had a heavy piece of armor on my head with a Frost Resistance enchantment to boot, along with a hood that gave me a 15% exposure protection; invaluable in the harsh conditions of Skyrim and Solstheim.

Here's where things get ugly. I noticed the clipping of the Dragon Priest mask and the fur hood I'm wearing... Oh the humanity!

What I propose is some new Dragon Priest mask versions for Skyrim and DLC which combine Dragon Priest masks with hoods from various hypothermia and immersion mods like Winter is Coming, Cloaks of Skyrim, and Frostfall. The main goal is to have the enchantments and aesthetics of the unique Dragon Priest masks to have the look and feel and the exposure protection benefit of Frostfall.

I am new to modeling. In fact, I only decided to start learning shortly after this little journey. It would take me a while to get to the point of doing the model work, but I think I could do the scripting stuff for the Frostfall exposure protection on them.

Thanks in advance for anyone who reads this or considers it. :D

Edited by Caboose001