Only physical damage on weapons

BGE

I'm not a fan of the Borderlands-esque elemental damage for the guns, i.e, chemical, electric, thermal. Is there a way to change an existing weapon's damange to just be physical with, say, the console ~or~ would someone be willing to make a mod that just makes everything physical damage whenever weapons roll? Or something along those lines.

i agree that weapons should have base damage of only physical damage, but i do have to point out that it was a miss oportunity for using the ammo types for diferent damage values, crafiting or buying say electric damage bullets and then swap them as we see fit for a given situation, such a miss oportunity there

Edited by SilverBulletWarrior

It would be great if all weapons has physical damage only and mods add no extra damage but can change the weapon behaviour or the Armor protection type. Like you can turn your gun a non lethal shock gun, or explosive rocket launcher...etc. So a basic gun is just the basic iron hooting bullets and if you need special stuff then you can customize it.