IDEAS NEEDED! - Collage of Winterhold Overhaul

Iconic985

As someone mentioned before, you should add stuff that forces the player to be magic-oriented. For example:

The Caller: Make her teleport when the player is in melee range or hit with a ranged weapon.

Morokei: Add a 50% physical damage reflection. Make his shock cloak permanent and have it deal a lot more damage.

Ancano: Add a 90% physical damage resistance. This makes him 10 times harder to kill with a sword than with magic.

How about a partial rebuild.

As it stands, the college has little beds for new students.

Perhaps where the broken stairs leads to the college, on the north side, "once you begin the rebuild of course" a new area would be added on.

Then this area would be the "new dormitory"

Being new, you could leave it mostly unused, but just having it there, would really add to the feel of the college I think.

Also, it would be a perfect place to use for your own quests, since it wont be cluttered with markers from vanilla quests.

Oh, and of course, it would be rad having a player home on the new dorm area, called like, the "Hall Monitors Quarters" LOL

Edited by Oracleofmoons

Just my 2 cents:

Spoiler(ish):

- What about parts of the college get damaged by the force of a certain power (Those who have played the questline

will understand what power) The player must help rebuild the place, by doing quests.(open for ideas) Which will (perhaps) also

add some new area's for the possible new students mentioned before in the thread. (The midden could be a place for mages to

practice their magic skills)

- After obtaining the title of Archmage, you are not respected or anything. You are still being bossed around by people

to do trivial tasks, You could add a feature which will allow you to take meaningfull tasks or let college take on tasks from the

people of skyrim, you then can get the option of doing it yourself or sending some of your students.

Edit:

- Oh, please add a skill requirement for being archmage.

- Different ranks maybe? Conjurer, Warlock etc.

- I think this has been mentioned before, but I'm not sure. The idea of putting guards at the college, like the ones in TES 4 Oblivion.

The imperial battlemages.

Edited by batterij12