POH Request?

EssTee

I was just wondering if there would be any modders out there interested in creating a mod for Lakeview Manor (Exterior), similar in execution to "Lakeview Extended - Hearthfire" in execution but a little more realistic. If you visit the mod page you'll likely see that I've posted a couple of times on there, but the author of the mod is not willing to help me out, which is fair enough, he has no obligation to do so, I just thought this would be the place to come to see if anybody could help out!!

I am willing and able to pay for the mod (so perhaps show me pics of it before you publish), I do not mind if it is published ON the Nexus for other users to enjoy, I would just really like a bit more of an epic player owned home without all the bells and whistles which I deem unnecessary. I will post more details if there are any takers, if not, this thread can simply fall in to the depths of Oblivion and i'll just keep trying to use the CK myself haha.

TL;DR:

• Need Lakeview Manor Exterior mod made
  • Willing to pay money
  • Can't mod myself
  • Tried alternatives before I came here

Thanks for your time :)

I am slowly getting used to the mod, it does depend on what you would want the mod like, Would you have the Player build (like hearthfire) the town/player home or would it just be sat there waiting to be claimed by the player?
(Just a heads up, I cant really put new items into the game, Im terrible at 3d modeling and texturing, but making vanilla houses, Im perfectly good at).

Well I wouldn't be interested in any custom models, basically I like everything he has done in the mod, minus the cavern system, watchtower at the top of the mountain and the method of getting there, things that are just so over the top and out of place.

He has gone a bit overboard with the flora which would need some scaling back, it makes my framerate chug a bit, even on a 4GHz+ CPU w/ GTX680OC gfx card, so there's obviously just too much going on.

Basically the things I like from the mod are the villa, walls and gates, SOME of the flora, the pool/bar area and the rest is a bit iffy, for instance the large ancient nordic metal door leading to a huge cavern system right next door doesn't do it for me, nor does the teleportation stone thingy to take you to the top of the mountain.

I would really only be interested in static meshes, not so much placed items, as I believe it just makes the FPS issue worse without adding any real benefit.

So what do you think?

dude. u need open your eyess look on the nexus theres about 8 exterior mods with there own guards shops, so on just type in hearthfire in the search.