[FNV] Merchants keep refreshing stock instantly everytime i leave and enter their cell

jmont55

So i modded my game recently and everything has been working great except with one issue where pretty much all merchants i visit that are in cells like Chet in the goodsprings store or Cliff in novac. They are constantly refreshing their stock as soon as i leave their cell and come back. For an example in chets store, i'll see a mod for a laser pistol in the store then i'll leave the cell, come right back in when i'm finished loading and then browse his inventory and all of his weapon mods will be refreshed with completely different mods and sometimes even weapons or misc items. (its usually just weapon mods for the most part). after i buy a said mod i'll come back in and usually he already has a new mod for sale or the same one i just bought for sale or even duplicates of some mod. Same happened with the GRA laser pistol i bought from chet and a bit after i bought one he had another whole GRA laser pistol ready for sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated The game is running flawless other than that. i tested this on chet in goodsprings, cliff in novac and lacey in the mojave outpost and they are all doing this atm and probably every other merchant out there.

i do have stewies tweaks and jip NVSE installed with the fo3repair option ticked in the ini if that helps

i have a fairly modded game heres the load order down below

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

MoreMojave.esm

NVInteriors_Core.esm

TLD_Travelers.esm

NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm

A World of Pain Revised.esm

oHUD.esm

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm

SomeguySeries.esm

YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

Altitude.esp

B42Bash.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

ImmersiveRecoil.esp

JustAssortedMods.esp

LFox Night Vision Implant Low Brightness.esp

Little More Lamplight.esp

MTB.esp

NewVegasBounties.esp

NPCsSprint.esp

Quickthrow.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp

Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus.esp

JSawyer Ultimate.esp

Mojave Raiders.esp

Mojave Raiders - TLD Patch.esp

Mojave Wildlife (Vanilla-Style).esp

BLEEDNV.esp

OldWorldRadio.esp

Simple Interior Lighting.esp

FNVMerged.esp

EDIT: after disabling all of my mods in MO and running the game from the base launcher this still happens. Is this just a base game issue? I haven't played this game in a while but it just feels off how by leaving and entering a cell u can get different weapon mods

EDIT: ok so it looks like after some tests (started a new game in complete vanilla and bought literally everything with console commands lol) that merchants automatically refresh stock on GRA weapons and GRA ammo and randomize GRA weapon mods everytime i go back in the cell. It does not happen to the GRA unique weapons so it has to be a base game thing. i guess i just never realized the game did that before huh

Edited by jmont55